Do I need a visa?

A tourist visa is compulsory for entry to Cuba and is valid for 30 days from the day of arrival. One for each person will be forwarded with your documents (if purchased) together with instructions on completion, which is very straightforward. Any mistakes made whilst completing the visas will necessitate further cards being sent to you at a cost of £20.00 each. Please ensure that the tourist visa is filled in before you depart, as it will be requested at check-in with your ticket and passport. The tourist visa is valid for 30 days from the date of arrival, and clients staying for longer than this may extend these locally with the help of our local representatives. If you are travelling to another country from Cuba and then returning, you will need another tourist visa in order to re-enter the country. Whilst you are in Cuba, you must retain the tear-off part of the visa given to you by customs, as it will be required on departure.

If travelling to Cuba from or via the USA, you will require a different kind of visa specifically for tourism entering Cuba from the US. This is a pink card sold only in the USA and can be bought at most airports. Also required is an OFAC license which can be applied for online.