What kind of adaptor do I need?

Most of the sockets in the hotels are of the American, two pin, flat type although more modern hotels have the round pin variety. The normal voltage is 110v although some of the more modern hotels have 220v. Most large resorts have hairdryers and shaver points in the bathroom.